Monday, January 11, 2010

Hope for the Year

 Here we are starting a new year. I've given up on "New Year's Resolutions" because let's face it, very few people actually keep those promises they make to themselves.  At this time of year, however, I do remind myself of the things I would like to change, or do or be.  I'm thankful I'm still healthy enough to do some of them.  I face the year not necessarily with expectations but with hope.  I don't expect my life to suddenly be sunny and bright. I hope it will be better than it has been in the past. I don't expect to wake up one morning singing songs while I do the housework and loving every minute. I hope I'll be able to get things under control.  I don't expect that my MS will be cured or that I'll stop aging. I just hope for another year of time to spend with the ones I love. 

So Happy New Year to everyone!
Dream big! 
Hope eternally!
Love unconditionally!

Caren.

1 comment:

  1. I made a "New You's resolution". http://wp.me/pzLlc-bB seemed like a good idea to me. Good luck in all you do.

    ReplyDelete