Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Day

Hello! It's a new day. I haven't written for a few days, but I'm back from the dead and ready to go. I even have a plan. Granted, my record for sticking with plans I've made in the past, is sketchy at best, but I'm going to try one day at a time and see how far I can go. The "Ms. Consistency" award may never be engraved with my name, but I might just get the "Ms. She Tried Real Dang Hard" honorary ribbon...or something. Who knows?
You may have noticed...or not, that I'm a bit scatter-brained today. Not sure why. Just one of those days, I guess. I'm thinking maybe the soap bubbles from the cleaning products I've been using in my house have made their way into my head. They aren't popping because there would have to be something in there to bump up against. Feeling completely devoid of inspiration, but hey, this could work out. I'll just clean my house until I think of something great to write about. I'm sure that's how they came up with stories like Cinderella, or Winnie the Pooh. (I just rearranged the menagerie of stuffed animals on my daughters bed.)
A special hello to my favorite reader in Florida! Okay, my only reader in Florida....oh, all right already, my only reader period, but still my favorite! Hi Lorraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment