Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Now I lay me down to sleep...

...to sleep, perchance to dream, ah, there's the rub. Truth is, I don't dream very often any more, or at least I don't remember my dreams. I used to dream of flying, and I would wake up feeling elated, as though I actually could soar through the clouds, and sail far above the earth. My spirit would be lightened, and I felt as though anything was possible. So what I want to know now is...where did I put those dang wings?? When was it that I wandered beyond the boundries of Neverland? How do I get back? Perhaps the characters in my stories can.... Yes. Michelle, and Kessa and even Hagatha will be my happy thoughts, and my fairy dust. So...here I goooooo! The second star to the right, and staight on til morning!!!

(Thank you to Wm. Shakespeare and James Barrie for my inspirations)

2 comments:

  1. I know how to get back to "Netherland"I mean "Neverland". Ask you family to let you sleep in so you can make it to REM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only it were that easy! I seem to have 2 types of sleep...comatose, or not at all. Mostly "not at all".

    ReplyDelete