Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crazytown

I've been going a bit crazy of late, because I have very little access to the internet.  We are having work done on our house. My bedroom had to be emptied and that's where my computer was. Now it's in a box. We also had to disconnect our DirecTV - tevo so my episode of LOST did not get recorded :( .  Ah well.  In exchange for all the inconveniences now, I'll be getting a bigger closet, a dishwasher (not in the bedroom of course) and other improvements. I try to keep these things in mind while I'm eating fast food for the umpteenth time, sitting in the laudramat for hours, or trying to convince the kids that all four of them in one room is not so bad.  Needless to say, while the roll I was on with my April Poem a Day challenge is still kind of there, meaning I'm still writing, but has come to a screeching halt when it comes to posting here. I will eventually catch up...Thanks for being patient!   Caren

1 comment:

  1. Try using hulu.com! It has most episodes of popular television shows, and best of all it is free! I usually don't have time to watch certain shows, so I rely on Hulu to catch up or even discover new shows when I have down time.

    ReplyDelete