Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Monday...

Well, another Monday is here, and here I sit... thinking about the things that I need to do: cleaning, paying the bills, doing the filing, deciding what I should have for dinner...The things I want to do are much different. I want to take a walk on the beach, listen to the waves, maybe sketch out a dream or make a sand castle. I want to write a new story. I want to listen to Rachmaninoff, and dance in my living room. Yet life consists of the good and bad, the things we want to do vs. the things we must. So off I go to clean out the refridgerator, and make sure there's enough money in the bank to cover the car payment. My mind will be deep in the sea, swimming with Mermaids and Octopi. There will be days to write it all down another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment